A Message from the National Social Care Digital team
In response to the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, Digital Social Care are sharing information on how technology can be used to support staff and the people you support. This is happening in collaboration with
- the Department of Health and Social Care
- the NHS
- the Local Government Association
- Skills for Care
This information is available here:
The key messages so far are:
- You do not need to complete the Data Security and Protection Toolkit to access NHSmail or do video calling. This will be reinstated after the pandemic is over.
- There is a new quick process to give all adult social care providers free access to NHSmail and MS Teams.
- All Care Homes have been asked by DHSC to start using Capacity Tracker as a priority.