Preparing for Inspection – CQC Guides
Below are useful guides to help managers and other workers to prepare for CQC inspections.
- Regulations for service providers and managers
- What we look at when we inspect and monitor
- Guidance for providers on meeting the regulations
- Key lines of enquiry, prompts and ratings characteristics for adult social care services
- The Adult Social Care Key Lines of Enquiry and Prompts: Sources of evidence
- ASC Key lines of enquiry mapped to requirements regulated by CQC